If You Can't Get Your Permits - We Can
We work with tribes, cities, counties, state, and federal governments to help staff, councils, commissioners, and other decision makers to develop plans on how their city, town, or reservation will look into the future. We will work with you to help you figure out your community goals and how you want your community to look for your children, grandchildren, and on into future generations.
The permitting process is complicated in any state, but is even more challenging in Washington state. We have three, sometimes four or five levels of government (federal, state, county, local, and tribal). We know which permits you will need, what technical reports the agencies need to be turned in with your permit applications, what kind of information needs to be in both the reports and permit forms, when to submit your applications, and in what order.
We can help you find funding and get grant dollars. Our CEO has brought in about $15 million in grant dollars over the years to governments, private individuals, and non-profit organization (501(c) (3) organizations). What is the secret to our success? We understand what government agencies and private foundations need in order to help fund your project.
NOW AN 8(a) CERTIFIED BUSINESS! Case# 305466
Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) as certified by Washington State
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise as certified by Washington State #D1F0021004
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) as certified by Washington State #M1F0021004
System for Award Management(SAM) certified as a small business for federal contracts
Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) approved WBE
Minority & Women's Businesss Enterprise (MWBE) as certified by Washington State #M1F0021004
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved small business
Certified as a small business with the State of Washington
- DUNS Number: 833205334
- Cage Code: 5WHC2
- NAICS Codes
- 541320 (Landscape Architectural Services)
- 541620 (Environmental Consulting)
- 237210 (Land Subdivision)
- 237310 (Highway Street and Bridge Construction)
- 237990 (Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction)
- 541330 (Engineering Services)
- 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services)
- 541618 (Other Management Consulting Services)
- 541690 (Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services)
- 541820 (Public Relations Agencies)
Tribal Affiliations and TERO Certifications
Eldred & Associates Owner Jennifer Aylor is a member of the Nelson Lagoon Village in Nelson Lagoon, Alaska, and a shareholder in the Aleut Corporation in Anchorage Alaska.
Eldred & Associates has also obtained Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO) Certifications with most Washington tribes.
Eldred & Associates is a Native American Owned Business
About Eldred & Associates
Our goal is to provide you with quality services that result in faster than average turn-around times at reasonable rates. Since 2009, our clients have blessed us with exponential growth – we have averaged 50% annual rate of growth in a difficult economy for seven years in a row. We invite you experience our efficiencies and results!
Outstanding, as in Track Record
Eldred and Associates staff is among the best in the field with ground-breaking results. In numerous situations, we’ve created practical solutions that saved time and minimized client costs. Eldred & Associates has a proven track record of:
- Navigating the complex environmental process to attain project approval - often in reduced time
- Developing innovative approaches that succeed where others have failed
- Providing expert, respectful, yet efficient negotiations with agency staff
- Successfully executing regulatory compliance strategies
Respectful, as in Relationships
Eldred & Associates maintains a stellar reputation with clients, partners and governments, able to respond quickly to multiple work authorizations, meet production deadlines, and consistently fulfill requests. Our skilled staff is people- and solution-orientated.
Solid, as in Local Presence
Located in Washington’s scenic Snohomish Valley, Eldred & Associates focuses mainly on project and planning work in northwest Washington. This enables us to respond quickly to area clients, understand community-specific issues, and keep our costs low. Other projects have taken us throughout the state and to Alaska.
Diverse, as in Project Experience
Eldred & Associates has extensive experience working collaboratively on natural resource, transportation, infrastructure, and current and long-range planning projects for public agencies and private developers. Our credibility and integrity are crucial elements necessary for innovative solutions.
Eldred & Associates project experience includes:
- Entitling complex wetland mitigation banks
- Washington’s first salmon conservation bank
- Washington’s first Natural Damage Resource Assessment (NRDA) Bank
- Washington’s first privately owned and operated off-site consolidated mitigation project
- Large-scale natural resource projects
- Major hotels
- Large scale business parks
- Culvert replacements
- Major road widening and new roadways
- Water quality facility upgrades
- Stream relocations
- Multi-million dollar dike repairs
- Bridge repair and replacements
- Flood damage repair
- Code revisions
- Committee facilitation
Long-range Planning Projects
- Surface water management program development and implementation (NPDES Phase II compliance and infrastructure inventory/assessment)
- Growth Management Act (GMA) comprehensive plan development and implementation
- Master Planning
- land use
- critical area plan elements and regulations
Multiple Discipline Projects
- Environmental permitting
- Culvert inventory and barrier assessment
- Stream surveys
- Mitigation requirement
- Water quantity and quality related to stormwater
- ESA Section 7 consultation
- Wetland delineations and jurisdictional ditch determinations
- Interagency coordination
- NEPA/SEPA documents
As the owner of Eldred & Associates, Jennifer is a strategic leader with a strong background in environmental policy and land use planning in her 25-year career. Read more...
Ted has risen through his stellar career, having been a senior planner, consultant and planning director for Washington State, tribes, and other agencies. Read more...
Michael brings another 30+ years of broad planning and permitting services to our team. Read more...