General Company Information
- NOW AN 8(a) CERTIFIED BUSINESS!
- Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) as certified by Washington State (#D1F1021004)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise as certified by Washington State (#D1F1021004)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) as certified by Washington State (#D1F1021004)
- Online Representatives and Certifications Applications (ORCA) certified as a small business for federal contracts
- Native-American Owned Business
- Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) approved WBE
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved small business
- Certified as a small business with the State of Washington
- DUNS Number 833205334
- NAICS Codes: 541320 (Landscape Architectural Services); 541620 (Environmental Consulting); 237210 (Land Subdivision); 237310 (Highway Street and Bridge Construction); 237990 (Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction); 541330 (Engineering Services); 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services); 541618 (Other Management Consulting Services); 541690 (Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services); and 541820 (Public Relations Agencies)
Tribal Affiliations and TERO Certifications
Owner Jennifer Eldred is a member of the Nelson Lagoon Village in
Nelson Lagoon, Alaska, and a shareholder in the Aleut Corporation in
Anchorage Alaska. E&A has also obtained Tribal Employment Rights
Ordinance (TERO) Certifications with most Washington tribes.
Real Estate Services: Northwest Crest, Inc.
E&A is proud to partner with Northwest Commercial Real Estate Services & Transactions (Northwest Crest) to provide our clients with complete real estate services. Northwest Crest was proudly founded by Paul Taylor, an accomplished attorney who specializes in land use law. We invite you review the complete services our partner offers at www.nwcrest.com, or e-mail Paul directly at email@example.com.